Minimising our carbon footprint
- Reducing our carbon emissions from travel by doing less of it and switching to more environmentally friendly modes of travel.
- Using video conferencing and other communication technologies wherever possible.
Monitoring our carbon footprint
- Annually reporting our environmental impacts and setting targets for further emission reductions.
- Offsetting our carbon emissions.
- Reducing energy and water consumption in our office buildings.
- Reducing our paper consumption.
- Using recycled paper or paper from sustainably harvested forests.
- Using environmentally friendly office supplies wherever possible.
- Recycling paper, metals, plastics, glass and electronical equipment in all offices.
- Reducing the amount of non-recyclable material used.
- Including a component on our environmental management system in staff training.
Download the 2009 summary (PDF: 454kb)
Download Summary of SEI Annual environmental report 2008 (PDF: 2MB)